TAKATA 4 POINT STREET BELT 3" With ASM (GREEN) - UNIVERSAL
Available via email, Facebook, chat and telephone
Best prices guaranteed or we match!
The Drift II Harness is manufacturerd in accordance with US Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 209 and is street legal in the United States. The Drift II Harness features a center push button release buckle so it fastens and releases much like your car's factory seat belt. These belts also feature Takata's 'ASM' system to prevent submarining in the event of an accident.
The bolt-in version generally bolts to the existing factory mounting points for the front lap belt ensuring a safe and ergonomic fit with the rear belts either attached to a roll bar mounted in the car, or the rear seat lap belt anchors. Obviously this means the harness cannot be used with rear passengers in the car.
- Street Legal in the US
- ASM Anti-Submarine feature
- Bolt-in Installation that in most cases uses OEM mounting points and existing/included hardware
- Comfort Padding
- 2" Shoulder and Lap Belts
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Takata 4 point Street Belt 3" w/ ASM (Green)
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Takata 4 point Street Belt 3" w/ ASM (Green)
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Takata 4 point Street Belt 3" w/ ASM (Green)