K&N TYPHOON INTAKE SYSTEM - 2013+ FR-S / BRZ
Quantity of 1 available for arrival here Friday November 27th 2020 at 11:00AM
This displayed ETA is still an estimation. Our supplier(s) have stock we're giving you the regular and typical ETA from that supplier.
If you're ordering a higher quantity then the quantity shown, please email us at email@example.com with the SKU or direct link and the quantity you're interested and we will confirm lead time.
Available via email, Facebook, chat and telephone
Best prices guaranteed or we match!
Built for performance and show, the Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit is proven on a rear-wheel dynamometer to increase horsepower and torque. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs; cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. They come with an oversized High-Flow conical air filter designed to provide increased surface area and dust capacity. This extra surface area provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures more dirt increasing the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles).
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 6.67 HP @ 6670 RPM
- Replacement Filter: RC-4630XD
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Clamp Style: Regular
- System Type: Cold-Air Intake System
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Silver
- Weight: 11.5 lb (5.2 kg)
- Product Box Length: 20.25 in (514 mm)
- Product Box Width: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Product Box Height: 12.5 in (318 mm)
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S K&N Typhoon Intake System
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ K&N Typhoon Intake System
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 K&N Typhoon Intake System