FT-86 SpeedFactory Catless Unequal Length Header - 2013+ FR-S / BRZ
Available via email, Facebook, chat and telephone
Best prices guaranteed or we match!
FT-86 SpeedFactory's Catless UEL header is ready to get rid of that notorious torque dip that plagues the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ. Made in the USA from 304 Stainless steel and tig welded at every corner.
The exhaust runners are 1.75" in OD and flow into a 4 to 1 merge collector that exits into a 2.5" OD outlet which mates to the factory over pipe or any aftermarket over pipe that is in the factory location.
The stock under tray will bolt right back up after instillation making sure you can still protect the cars underbelly as well.
You will need a CEL spacer or a EcuTek tune in order to not have a check engine light. Or you can could also pick up our catted UEL header for a simple plug and play type of install that gains 18ft lb of torque and 12HP in the infamous "dip". Peak power is up 14HP and 5ft lbs of torque with no tuning yet. Unlock even more with a tune.
- OEM Subaru Metal 2.5" Gasket for Overpipe section
- Grimmspeed Header gaskets
- Two Bolts and nuts.
- Laffy Taffy
- A lifetime warranty (original owner only) against cracks or other defects in metal and weld quality.
Parts in Video
- FT-86 SpeedFactory Catless UEL
- Perrin Over Pipe
- Invidia Resonated Front Pipe
- Tomei Type 80 Exhaust
Please contact us for current delivery times.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S FT-86 SpeedFactory Catless Unequal Length Header
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ FT-86 SpeedFactory Catless Unequal Length Header
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 FT-86 SpeedFactory Catless Unequal Length Header