JDL FT86 Auto Design Turbo Kit V2.1
Requires Modification to OEM Crash Bar or the use of a JDL Bumper Bar
Available via email, Facebook, chat and telephone
Best prices guaranteed or we match!
***THE NEW STANDARD BASE TURBO AS OF NOW IS A GARRETT GT28 JOURNAL BEARING TURBO***
IF YOU NEED TO PLACE AN ORDER THAT REQUIRES OPTIONS NOT LISTED IN THE DROP DOWN MENUS PLEASE CALL US AS THIS PAGE IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT TO INCLUDE ALL OPTIONS AS A DROP DOWN.
REACH US @ 480-269-6238 OR E-MAIL US @ INFO@JDLAUTODESIGN.NET
FT86 FRS/BRZ/86 V2.1 Turbo Kit
If you are looking for a truly complete forced induction solution for your FRS/BRZ/86 then you have come to the right place! Welcome to the newly revised JDL Auto Design V2 Turbo system. Its compact and simple to install design makes it easy for the DIY individual with basic hand tools to participate in the gratification one gets from modifying their vehicle. The JDL Auto Design Turbo system is the answer everyone expresses about the twin platforms OEM power levels, “not enough power”! Simply push the GO GO pedal and effortlessly the nimble chassis accelerates with ample eagerness. Nothing says you mean business more than the sight of that pronounced intercooler sitting behind the grill like a caged animal ready to attack. Just add a tune to any of our many variations and your car will take on a whole new attitude!
(TUNING SOLUTIONS SOLD SEPARATELY)
If you do not already have a tuning solution we have you covered there too. Just let us know what we can do to assist you in reaching your performance goals by giving us a call. No matter the power goals we have you covered! Do not forget that if you do not have a MAP sensor that can account for boost, you will need this as well as the tune (BOTH REQUIRED). Again, we have you covered. Check out the related products options to add this component.
Here are some highlights to what our systems consist of:
- JDL 304 U.S. Stainless Steel Tubular Runners that are Mandrel Bent with an Investment Cast Merge Collector in an Unequal Length or Equal Length Configuration. Each runners wall thickness is 0.0140″ for unsurpassed strength and no need for turbo support brackets that are indicative of weak manifold materials found in other systems on the market.
- 39mm Wastegate Flange Ports (2-Bolt)
- JDL 3″ Stainless Steel Downpipe w/ Optional Outlet Flange Sizing (2.5″ or 3″)
- JDL 39mm Stainless Steel Dump Tube Vent-to-Atmosphere Standard (VTA=Loud) (Optional upgrade Available to a Re-circulated System for an Incognito Sound Level=Quiet)
- JDL Aluminum Intake Powder Coated Chrome as Standard for a Fresh Look and Easily Cleanable (No Polishing Required)
- Base Turbo is a Garrett GT28 Journal Bearing Turbo and Upgrades Available for Garrett GT Ball Bearing Turbo as well as Garrett GTX Gen II Turbochargers (Garrett GTX30XX Gen II Series Available Although Not Listed in the Drop Down Menus as Prices Vary Within this Series, Please Call for this Upgrade) ALL Garrett Turbos offered are both Water and Oil Cooled Turbochargers
- Turbosmart 38mm Wastegate Black (Pre-set to 7 PSI)
- Turbosmart 38mm Vee Port PRO BOV (Black)
- JDL Short Path Aluminum Intercooler Charge Piping (Powder Coated Chrome) with All Couplers and T-bolt Clamps as Standard (Requires OEM Crash Beam to be Modified to Fit Intercooler)
- JDL Compact Intercooler in Base System (Long Route Intercooler Upgrade Option Available for Those Seeking a “No-Cut” OEM crash beam solution) Standard intercooler color is raw aluminum with a black JDL logo, Black Heat Dissipating Coating is Available as an Upgrade with Silver JDL Logo (Please Call for this Upgrade)
- Stainless Steel Turbo Feed Oil Lines and Weld-In Oil Pan Fitting for Oil Drainback (Pre-Welded OEM Oil Pans Available as an Upgrade for a Plug-and-Play Solution and Further Ease of Installation)
- Optional thermal ceramic coating in Titanium, Black, Silver, Bronze, Tungsten (2000F continuous for Silver, 1800F Continuous for Bronze, Tungsten, and Titanium, 2300F Continuous for Black)
- All hardware, hoses, gaskets, included in all variations so there is no need to source more parts after you purchase a system. This also includes the water cooling hardware for the turbo