CUSCO FIA ROLLCAGE - 2013+ FR-S / BRZ
Quantity of 1 available for arrival here Friday September 24th 2021 at 11:00AM
This is NOT product that is onroute to us already, it must be ordered from us, once you order, we will order from supplier that has the stock and the availability as listed on the product description.
This displayed ETA is still an estimation. Our supplier(s) have stock we're giving you the regular and typical ETA from that supplier.
If you're ordering a higher quantity then the quantity shown, please email us at email@example.com with the SKU or direct link and the quantity you're interested and we will confirm lead time.
Available via email, Facebook, chat and telephone
Best prices guaranteed or we match!
The Cusco FIA approved roll cage for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ is the only FIA bolt in cage available for the car at this time. Fabricated in compliance to the FIA Appendix J Article 8 under saftey cages, the new joint design enables participation in rally series regulated by the FIA and JAF.
- Removable member (dismountable joints) approved by FIA specifications
- Reinforcement gusset (junction or bend) approved by FIA specifications
- Rollcage mounting foot (base plates) are bolt in type however may be welded to the bodyshell/chassis in addition to the bolts.
- Main arch configured at 45mm OD, all other piping at 40mm.
- Windscreen pillar reinforcement fitted on A pillar to meet with FIA specifications
This item is special order. Cusco builds these to order in Japan and takes 6-8 weeks.
This Part Fits
- 2013+ Scion FR-S Cusco FIA Rollcage
- 2013+ Subaru BRZ Cusco FIA Rollcage
- 2013+ Toyota GT-86 Cusco FIA Rollcage